Hi and welcome to challenge 245 with Flutterby Wednesday this week we are providing you with a sketch to use for your card. Please make sure you include a butterfly or fairy on creation and have fun.
Here is the sketch for you to use.
Here is my card featuring the hero arts butterflies.
Hope you stop by and share your own take on the sketch.
Hi and welcome to challenge 62 with (Pin)spirational challenges here is this week (Pin)spirational picture.
Team one is being sponsored by Fresh Brewed Designs with 3 digitals stamps to one lucky player.
Here is my card for this week featuring a stamp from our wonderful sponsor.
Hope you stop by and share your own (pin)spirational cards with us.
Hi and welcome to challenge 33 with ‘ABC’ challenges this week our theme is Summertime so grab out your sunglasses and lets hit the beach.
Hope you stop by and share your own summertime creations with us.
Hi and welcome to Digi Makeover Challenge 93 with Paper Makeup Stamps this week our theme is Punches/Dies with your digital stamp.
- You must use a digital image on your entry
(hey, it is a digi challenge after all)
- The challenge will be every Monday thru Sunday 9pm EST
- A winner will be selected every week by random.org
- The winner will get to choose any 3 digi images from PMS as their prize. If the winner used a PMS image on their entry, they’ll get 2 bonus images (for a total of 5!)
- Prizes must be claimed within 7 days once the winner is announced.
- You may enter as many times as you want, there is no limit; however you may not link back to old posts.
(prior to the challenge post)
- You may combine our challenge with any other challenge.
- Please post a link directly to your individual blog post using InLinkz (the blue frog), so we can find and admire your creation!
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not follow the challenge rules.
Thanks for Playing and Have a Great Day!
Here is my card featuring a wordart sentiment from raindrops and rainbows.
I used the my favorite things umbrella for my die, a square spellbinder die for my sentiment and i used a martha stewart border punch on my yellow strip of paper.
It time for a new challenge at Elphine House and this time the theme is Happy Birthday with an Elisabeth Bell image. I choose to use Cupcake from Bells and Whistles. I used papers from DCWV Carnival Stack. Image is colored with Copics.
Hi and welcome to challenge 244 with Flutterby Wednesday this week we are doing Clean and Simple cards with a butterfly or fairy on your card please.
Hope you stop by and share your clean and simple fluttering cards with us.
Hi and welcome to challenge 61 with (Pin)spirational challenges here is this week (Pin)spirational picture.
Team one is being sponsored by bugaboo stamps this week
Here is my card for this week i am using the magick house from bugaboo stamps and the prize is 7 digitals to one lucky player.